Devaraja Market Mysore - TBI
History of Devaraja Market Mysore :
Mysore is the cultural capital of Karnataka. It is one of the cleanest cities in India. Mysore is not only famous for its culture and heritage but also famous for great food and hospitality. One can find a number of good restaurants in and around Mysore city.
There are many restaurants which are very good for couples to spend a happy time. Couples can enjoy good food and can have a great time with their loved ones. There are many restaurants where couples can have a romantic time and expect a happening crowd. There are many best restaurants for couples in Mysore.
Sometimes whilst travelling, we stumble upon experiences as we go about exploring the places. Mysore is one such ride of sorts. The exceptional locations to go to in Mysore captivate with class and royalty so glowing that getting misplaced and discovering yourself in the generation of kings and palaces would be the sole dream and want on your mind.
Famous Private places for couples in Mysore in this vacation spot are Mysore paintings, Mysore Pak (sweet dish), Mysore silk (silk sarees), Mysore masala dosa, Mysore ink, and Mysore Dasara (festival of Dussehra). Each of these could be a benchmark of speciality! These specialities, alongside sightseeing spots in the town, are the purpose why Mysore is among the fantastic weekend getaways from Bangalore.
Structure of Devaraja Market Mysore :
Devaraja Market Mysore Timings:
The market will be open from 6:00 AM in the morning till 9:30 PM at the night. Usually, it will take 2 to 3 hours to folk around the entire market. There is no entry fee to get into the market. People spend an average of an hour inside the market.
Tech Beyond Infinity
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get updates and learn from the best
- Makar Sankranti Karnataka | Pongal in KarnatakaMakar Sankranti Karnataka – TBI
- The Bangalore Café- Best Café in Bangalore | TBI
- Bengaluru High Court – High Court of Karnataka | TBI
- Best Honeymoon Places in Kerala – Top 8 Honeymoon Places in Kerala | TBI
- Food Street Bangalore- Best Food Street in Bangalore | TBI
- Candle Light Dinner in Bangalore – Best Places to have Candle Light Dinner in Bangalore – TBI
- One Night in Paris – New Year Eve Party at XU -The Leela Palace
Business at Devaraja Market Mysore :
Things to Buy at Devaraja Market Mysore:
Location to Devaraja Market Mysore
Address: Devaraja Mohalla, Mandi Mohalla, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001
Places to Visit near Devaraja Market Mysore
- Philomena’s Cathedral
- Mysore Palace
- Chamundi Hills
- Jaganmohana Palace
- Mysore Sand Sculpture Museum
- Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens