Jayachamarajendra Wadiyar Golf Club Mysore
Golf Club Mysore
In 1906 The Late Maharaja Nalvadi Krishnaraja Wadiyar chose the foothills of the notorious Chamundi Hills as the position for the Race and Golf courses. The Golf Club Mysore Located on 110 acres in the demesne of the Mysore Race Club.
The course was redesigned in 1996 by Australian Pacific Coast Design. It’s an 18- hole par – 70 course on the foothills of the Chamundi Hills. The browns have all been converted to flora and they’re of good quality. The fairways are tight and perfect every time. The course was started by Krishnarajaa Wadiyar.
The opening two holes are extremely gruelling – the first is a par- 4 of roughly 400 yards and is out of bounds on the left and right as well. The alternate is a par- 3 measuring 210 yards with OB on both sides again.
JCW Golf Club Mysore is a brown course located within the Mysore Racecourse. The size of the course is one hundred acres. Krishnarajaa Wadiyar, the Prince of Mysore, started the course and maintained it until he lost his privy bag. With a par standing of 63 when it was started, it’s 70 moments. The Golf Club Mysore is closed during the Mysore season.
The two major events conducted then are the Maharaja’s event and the Addicts Golfing Society of Southern India. The late Maharaja Nalvadi Krishnaraja Wadiyar, with farsightedness and his profound sense of scenic beauty, chose the foothills of the notorious Chamundi hills as the locale for the race and golf courses. In 1940 on his accession to the throne, his tallness Jayachamaraja Wadiyar took a keen interest in racing and golf and maintained the golf Club Mysore.
- Fresh from the garden (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
Whether you’re in the mood for delicious menu or for a mouthwatering Chinese dishes, they have something for everyone.
- You’ll be loving’ it ( cocktails & drinks)
Step into the atmospheric interior of JWGC Bar/Restaurant & Lounge to relax and socialize at your own pace in Heritage City. Take a seat at the bar and enjoy a delicious snack.
- Events/business meeting (Let us help you plan an unforgettable event.)
Elegant interiors, fine dining, and state-of-the-art facilities combine to make your business meeting or event a complete success.
The main concern of the design of the Golf Club Mysore was to produce spaces of intimate scale and not those monumental. The structure complex was therefore gauged down to a variety of areas of varying sizes and volumes to give for sequestration and closeness for groups of members. The rooms were thus scaled down to a variety of areas of varying sizes and volumes to provide for privacy and intimacy for groups of members.
Tech Beyond Infinity
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get updates and learn from the best
- Romantic Bliss Awaits: Unveiling Kerala’s Top Honeymoon Destinations
- Atlanta’s Vegan & Vegetarian Restaurants: A Guide to Plant-Based Delights
- Best Honeymoon Spots in India | TBI
- Cheap and Best Honeymoon Places in India | TBI
- Orion Mall Bangalore – Biggest Mall in Bangalore | TBI
- Hair Transplant in Bangalore – Top 5 Hair Transplant Places in Bangalore | TBI
- Best Restaurants in Bangalore – Top Restaurants in Bangalore | TBI
- Why Valentine’s Day is Celebrated | TBI
Train your body to swim faster, Golf Club Mysore provide swimming camps for their members and guests.
- Morning – 6 AM to 10 AM
- Evening – 5 PM to 9 PM
The best snooker and pool club in Mysore, they aim to provide a quiet, relaxed, and friendly environment in which to play snooker & pool, regardless of your age or ability.
5. Fitness club
Train your body to become your strongest self, they provide world-class coaches, incredible events, and a method of training that prioritizes your lifelong well being.
Hey folks, This Maharaja Palace(Mysore Palace) in Mysore is world-famous. It attracts tourists from all over the world. The famous Mysore Palace or the Amba Vilas Palace is the royal residence in Mysore. It’s is the home of the Mysore Royal Family, The Wodeyar Dynasty.
It’s present in the southern state of India in Karnataka. You can see the palace in the heart of Mysore city. The city is about 140 km from the state capital, Banglore. Mysore city is also known as the cultural capital of Karnataka.
Jaganmohana Palace in the city of Mysore, India. It was completed in 1861 and initially used by the Wodeyar, kings of Mysore as their home (when the present Mysore Palace (Amba Vilas Palace) was under construction after the previous palace burned down).
It is now used as an art gallery and Built in 1861 by Mummadi Krishnaraja Wodeyar, in the traditional Hindu architectural style. The most striking feature of this palace is the intricate carvings that adorn the entire structure.a function hall.
6. Golf driving range
Public driving range & practice center, JWGC golf club Mysore range is a state-of-the-art golf driving range facility located in Mysore. The JWGC is located on 110 acres in the demesne of the Mysore race club.
7. Party hall
They help you plan an unforgettable event, they provide elegant interiors, fine dining, and state-of-the-art facilities combined to make your business meeting or event a complete success.
Address: 7MVC+4PX, Maharana Pratap, Singhji Road, Nazarbad, Mysuru, Karnataka 570010
Mysore Sports Club & Mysore Race Club Ltd.
- 1940 on his accession to the H.H. Jayachamaraja Wadiyar took a keen interest in racing and golf and maintained the golf course.
- 1957 introduced the” Maharajas Challenge Cup”.
- 1963 The Maharaja handed over the Mysore Sports Club to the members. The Sports Club maintained the course and conducted the” Maharajas Cup” and the monthly South India Addicts event from its commencement in 1968.
- 1968 The Mysore Race Club was formed.
- 1969 MRC began conducting races.
- 1971 The Maharaja ended the course to the Mysore Race Club Ltd for a small sum.
- 1976 this land was acquired by the Government of Karnataka and is leased to the Race Club.
- 1977 The Mysore Sports Club expressed its incapability to maintain the course due to fiscal constraints and handed the operation to the Race Club. The Race Club also began to maintain the course and conduct the” Maharajas Cup” and the Addicts meet.
- 1979 eight acres of the course were acquired by the State Government for the Mounted Police. The course layout was changed. A hedge was erected around the course to help unauthorized access of people and grazing cattle.