Mysore KSRTC Bus Stand - Best Bus Stand in Mysore | TBI
Explore the Best Best Bus Stand in Mysore
Mysore KSRTC Bus Stand is a bus station in Mysore, Karnataka, India. The Karnataka State Road
Transport Organization (KSRTC), the state-owned road transport corporation, operates it. The bus
station, near the Mysore Palace, is located in the centre of the city and acts as a hub for both local
and long-distance bus services.
A network of roads and highways connects it to the rest of the city and the surrounding region. The
bus station has a multitude of services, including bathrooms, food booths, and a passenger waiting
space. CCTV cameras are also installed at the bus stop for further security.
Directions to Mysore Bus Stand KSRTC (Mysuru)
To travel to the Mysore KSRTC Bus Stand (also known as the Mysuru Bus Stand), follow these steps:
- South on Sayyaji Rao Rd/Ashoka Rd from the Mysore Palace toward JLB Rd.
- Turn left onto JLB Rd and go for about 1 kilometre.
- On your left will be the Mysore KSRTC Bus Stand.
- You may also receive instructions to the bus stop using a GPS navigation device or a map app on your phone. It lies in the citys core, near the Mysore Palace, and is well-connected to the rest of the city by a network of roads and highways.
Mysore KSRTC Bus Stand Contact Number:
KSRTC City Bus Stand – 0821-2425819
Reservations for KSRTC 0821-2443602
Suburb Bus Stop 0821-2443490
Rural/Suburban Bus Stop 0821-2520853
For SMS, dial 161;
for IVRS, dial 1800-425-5220 or 0821-2520070; and for both, dial 161.
Address: Mandi Mohalla, Mysuru, Karnataka 570010
How to get to Mysore Bus Stand KSRTC by Bus?
You may take a local bus from any area of the city to the Mysore KSRTC Bus Stand (also known as the
Mysuru Bus Stand). A network of local bus lines connects the bus station to the rest of the city, and
there are several bus stops around the bus stand.
Here are the actions to take:
- Find the local bus route that leads to the Mysore KSRTC Bus Stand. This may be accomplished by consulting bus route maps or asking a local for instructions.
- Go to the nearest bus stop and wait for the Mysore KSRTC Bus Stand bus.
- Board the bus and pay the fare when it comes.
- Tell the bus driver you want to get out at the Mysore KSRTC Bus Stand.
- When you arrive at the bus station, exit at the correct stop and follow the instructions to the bus station.
You might alternatively take a shared cab or an auto rickshaw (a three-wheeled vehicle) to the Mysore KSRTC Bus Stand. Most regions of the city have easy access to these kinds of transportation.
Tech Beyond Infinity
The Mysore KSRTC Bus Stand (also known as the Mysuru Bus Stand) provides a variety of amenities
and conveniences to travellers. Some of the services provided by the bus station may include:
- Bathrooms: There are restrooms accessible for passengers to use at the bus stop.
- Food booths: Snacks, drinks, and other refreshments are available for purchase at the bus stops food kiosks.
- Waiting area: At the bus stop, there is a waiting area where travellers may rest and relax
- while they wait for their bus.
- CCTV cameras: CCTV cameras are installed at the bus stop for security purposes.
- Information desk: At the bus stop, there is an information desk where passengers man inquire for directions or learn more about the bus services offered.
- Luggage storage: A bags storage facility may be available at the bus stop for travellers to deposit their luggage while they wait for their bus.
- Other facilities: Other amenities such as ATMs, phone charging stations, and businesses
- selling travel supplies may be accessible at the bus stop.
Remember that the presence and scope of these amenities may vary, so its always a good idea to ask the KSRTC or the workers at the bus stop for the most recent details.
Here’s a list of the dreamiest romantic resorts for couples in Mysore that you must visit at least once – because we all deserve to pamper our bee once in a while.
There are numerous locations in Mysore for couples with a purpose to absolutely make your ride a success one.
A network of roads and highways connects the Mysore KSRTC Bus Stand, popularly known as the
Mysuru Bus Stand, to the rest of the city and the area. Numerous local and long-distance bus
services have easy access to the bus terminal, which is situated in the centre of the city next to the
From the Mysore KSRTC Bus Stand, a variety of bus routes link the city to other regions of Karnataka
and to adjacent states. Numerous intercity and interstate bus lines also provide service to the bus
stop, connecting passengers to significant cities and villages across the nation.
The Mysore KSRTC Bus Stand is connected to the rest of the city through a network of local roads
and highways in addition to bus services. The bus stop is easily accessible by cab, auto-rickshaw, or
private automobile. Travelers may easily explore the city on foot because of the bus stops proximity
to the Mysore Palace and other well-liked tourist sites.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get updates and learn from the best
- Best Restaurants in Bangalore – Top Restaurants in Bangalore | TBI
- Why Valentine’s Day is Celebrated | TBI
- When is Valentine’s Day
- Valentine’s Day Decor Ideas – Top 10 Ideas for Valentine’s Day Decor | TBI
- Valentine’s Day Wishes – Best Valentine’s Day Wishes | TBI
- Movies to Watch during Valentine’s Day – Top Movies for Valentine’s Day | TBI
- Valentine’s Day Events near Mysore – Best Events During Valentine’s Day | TBI
- Valentine’s Day Events near Bangalore – Top Event for Valentine’s Day in Bangalore ~ TBI
Travel Routes from Mysore KSRTC Bus Stand
A number of cities and towns are linked to Mysore by bus services that depart from the Mysore
KSRTC Bus Stand. Some cities and towns that may have bus connections to Mysore include:
- Bangalore: Karnataka’s capital city, around 150 kilometres from Mysore.
- Chennai: The capital city of Tamil Nadu, around 570 kilometres from Mysore.
- Hyderabad is the capital city of Telangana, roughly 550 kilometres from Mysore.
- Coimbatore is a city in Tamil Nadu roughly 270 kilometres from Mysore.
- Mangalore is a port city in Karnataka around 350 kilometres from Mysore.
- Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh around 430 kilometres from Mysore.
These are only a handful of the cities and towns that may be served by bus services departing from the Mysore KSRTC Bus Stand. The specific destinations and routes served by the bus station may vary, therefore verify with the KSRTC or the bus stand workers for the most up-to-date information.