Best Restaurants in Bangalore- Top Restaurants in Bangalore | TBI
The Restaurant business in Bangalore is blooming. The main USP of this industry is the population the city has to offer. Many different types of people love different types of cuisine and Bangalore has to everything to offer with the widest range of restaurants. The best part about this is there is a restaurant for every price range of the customers.
1. Big Brewski Brewing Company
The Big Bewski Brewing Company is an establishment put up to entertain the huge crowd of Bangalore with their fine beer and lip smacking dishes. Hands down is the houses the Best Restaurant Bangalore has to offer. The Institution was first put up in the Sarjapur- Marathahalli Road off the outer ring road, after the tremendous success the restaurant opened another branch at Hennur Main Road, Byrathi Village. The Brewing Company also constitutes the in-house microbrewery which tastes fantastic.
The restaurant offers Asian, North Indian, Continental and fast food cuisines. The dishes are reasonably priced and taste justifies the price tag. If you are willing to spend some time with friends/family, this is the place to go. With an outstanding ambience with a koi pond to sit at, and a great service offered makes it a desirable place to be at. The Company also hosts live feed of sports activities to entice sports enthusiasts.
- Sarjapur – Marathahalli Rd, behind MK Retail, Before WIPRO Corporate Office, Kaikondrahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560035
- Sothern Asia Bible College, Byrathi Village, 22, Hennur Bagalur Main Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560077
2. The Fatty Bao
If you feel like have an Asian Dinner The Fatty Bao is the place to be. This Pan-Asian food chain is an Asian inspired interior with Asian dishes which are always up to the mark. With a fine dine setting and a cocktail bar making this the ultimate Asian Restaurant. The Fatty Bao makes the best Sushi’s in town. This is the Best Restaurant in Bangalore which features an entire menu full of Asian specific dishes.
The Fatty Bao is situated in two of the hotspots of Bangalore. This is the perfect place to spend some time with family/friends.
- Third Floor, 610, 12th Main Rd, 7th Cross, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008
- 25/4, 1st floor, Lavelle Road, opposite Harley Davidson showroom, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
Truffles is an American snacks & desserts which are a trademark in Bangalore. This is the best restaurant in Bangalore period. They offer yummy burgers, steaks and sandwiches. The dishes offered here are paired with the best sides along with it. A wide range of dishes and supporting sides make truffles a must visit. The ambience of the restaurant is hip and refreshing. The pictures put up representing American culture transports you to another continent.
- 307, K. P Square , Ground Floor, 100 Feet Rd, Binnamangala, Stage 1, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008
- Apex Building 93/A Ground Floor, A Wing, 4th B Cross Rd, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095
- 22, St Mark’s Rd, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
- 408, 5th A Main Rd, HRBR Layout 2nd Block, HRBR Layout, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
- 84, 80 Feet Rd, KGE Layout, Sanjayanagara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560094
Tech Beyond Infinity
Nagarjuna is the best Andra restaurant situated in the Bangalore. When at Nagarajuna, the aroma of the food is spread across the dining area. The main USP of the restaurant chain is the Andra meals, which are a traditional affair and will leave you satisfied if you are a vegetarian. For non-veg lovers, the mouth watering andra chicken biryani and Andra Chilly chicken is a must try. I guarantee you that you will love the taste of almost all the dishes and savor every grain of rice you try.
- #195, Paramahansa Yogananda Rd, Near HDFC Bank, Stage 2, Hoysala Nagar, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038
- Residency Rd, near galaxi theater, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560027
- 138, 1st Cross Rd, KHB Colony, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095
- Meu Square, 174/1, Bannerghatta Main Rd, above KFC, Dollar Layout, Phase 4, J. P. Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
- Mega Store, 88, Dr Puneeth Rajkumar Rd, next to More, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
Here’s a list of the dreamiest romantic resorts for couples in Mysore that you must visit at least once – because we all deserve to pamper our bee once in a while.
5. Kebabs & Kurries
Kebabs & Kurries is a fine dine restaurant housed in the ITC Gardenia is really a spectacular dinner setting which compliment the cuisine. The restaurant is run under the celebrated chef who creates great curries and outstanding kebabs of the city. The dishes are made to such perfection that people will enjoy and fill themselves with it. Years of experiment and research of the curry and kebabs of the land making it a must try endeavor. Also a must try are the biryani and desserts.
Location : ITC Gardenia, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get updates and learn from the best
- Romantic Bliss Awaits: Unveiling Kerala’s Top Honeymoon Destinations
- Atlanta’s Vegan & Vegetarian Restaurants: A Guide to Plant-Based Delights
- Best Honeymoon Spots in India | TBI
- Cheap and Best Honeymoon Places in India | TBI
- Orion Mall Bangalore – Biggest Mall in Bangalore | TBI
- Hair Transplant in Bangalore – Top 5 Hair Transplant Places in Bangalore | TBI
- Best Restaurants in Bangalore – Top Restaurants in Bangalore | TBI
- Why Valentine’s Day is Celebrated | TBI
6. WBG- Whitefield Bar and Grill
The restaurant is a best place to kickback a beer and enjoy sides in the city. The restaurant is an outdoor seated establishment which makes an amazing atmosphere to spend time in. The cocktail Menu of the of the establishment is very interesting and vast. The BBQ is the USP of the place. The BBQ is very fresh and tender which is lip smacking. This is truly the best restaurant in Bangalore which is a must visit.
Location: Plot No 75, 8th Rd, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066
7. Vidyarthi Bhavan
Vidyarthi Bhavan is an old school historical eatery which has been feeding many individuals from decades. The Eatery was primarily made to feed students who were looking for the best food for the minimalistic cost. This is a south Indian affair where the main USP is the Masala dosa and Idly-Vada.
They have many varieties in the menu which get the taste buds tingling. The south Indian vibe is felt at the restaurant with pictures of veteran artists and historical Bangalore is displayed alongside. Don’t forget to sip on the finest coffee you’ll ever taste before leaving.
Location: 32, Gandhi Bazaar Main Rd, Gandhi Bazaar, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004
8. JW Kitchen
JW kitchen is a la carte and buffet oriented multi cuisine restaurant. With a wide range of dishes and cocktail with the dishs being made to perfection. It is definitely a must try if the budget permits. And it is ideal for a Sunday brunch because of the weekly parties being hosted.
Location: 24, 1, Vittal Mallya Rd, KG Halli, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
Toit is a microbrewery situated in Indiranagar. The establishments main focus is towards their home brewed beer and also the lip smacking sides which enrich the taste of the beer. People should visit this place to have a great time and is a perfect place to blow off steam. The ambience of the place is very groovy with lively music and a great crowd to enhance your experience. This truly deserves to be on the List of Best Restaurant’s in Banglore.
Location: Indiranagar, 100 Feet Rd, Near Drops Total Spirites, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038
10. Barbeque Nation
Barbeque Nation is a one of a kind establishment which offers all you can eat food. The restaurants main focus are the tandoori items which are brought to the table and placed over a live flam. The starters are the main USP of the restaurant which are Unlimited and are constantly refilled. This place is a must visit if you are a non veg lover. There are many branches which are located throughout Bangalore and I’m sure you’ll love your time here.